Rose and Arrow - Yamhill Close 2017
|Beschikbaarheid:||Op voorraad (48)|
A mille-feuille of rock lightened with silt and clay a sprinkling of stones and pebbles. The small feeder roots of the vines work themselves completely into the horizontal layers of this very unusual for Oregon rock pastry. These basalt rocks are all about the fractures providing space for tiny amounts of clay, a unique micro-biome and feathery roots which provoke great tension holding together its mineral and fruit driven sides. Yamhill Close is like a suspension bridge anchored by opposing notions of flesh and bone.
196 cases produced.
- Dedicated vineyard team
- Organic with biodynamic components
- Cover crops used for both competitive and soil regeneration
- Double and single guyot with 6ft x 3-4ft spacing
- Hand harvest
- Hand sorting
- Wild yeast fermentation
- 5-6 days cold soak (54°F)
- Fermentation over 15-20 days
- 1st week 1-2 gentle pump-overs
- Vertical press up to 1 bar pressure
- 2 weeks of settling before barrel aging
- Normally therefore no racking-off
- Special selection of Seguin Moreau with Med no - head toast
- Aging regime: Approximately 20-35% New Oak, 15-25% 1 year old, 15-25% 2 year old, and 12-20% neutral
We verwachten onze allocatie van deze zeldzame wijn in december te onvangen. Vanaf dan zullen we de bestelde wijnen uitleveren.