Rose and Arrow - Hopewell Hills 2017
|Beschikbaarheid:||Op voorraad (48)|
Soft southeast facing slope. A light silt and clay soil sitting on deeply fractured columnar rocks. Hopewell Hills like its next door neighbor “Gathered Stones” is all about bubbles and crystals. Smaller and finer bubbles and crystals produce a wine that is somewhat softer than “Gathered Stones" with a fruit driven energy that illuminates in waves coursing through the wine.
288 cases produced.
- Dedicated vineyard team
- Organic with biodynamic components
- Cover crops used for both competitive and soil regeneration
- Double and single guyot with 6ft x 3-4ft spacing
- Hand harvest
- Hand sorting
- Wild yeast fermentation
- 5-6 days cold soak (54°F)
- Fermentation over 15-20 days
- 1st week 1-2 gentle pump-overs
- Vertical press up to 1 bar pressure
- 2 weeks of settling before barrel aging
- Normally therefore no racking-off
- Special selection of Seguin Moreau with Med no - head toast
- Aging regime: Approximately 20-35% New Oak, 15-25% 1 year old, 15-25% 2 year old, and 12-20% neutral
We verwachten onze allocatie van deze zeldzame wijn in september te onvangen. Vanaf dan zullen we de bestelde wijnen uitleveren.