Rose and Arrow - Amity Hills: Stonecreek- 1st Expression 2017
|Beschikbaarheid:||Op voorraad (48)|
Amity Hills: Stonecreek- 1st Expression 2017
Facing southeast and sitting at 600 feet in elevation, Stonecreek is a thread of densely packed basalt rocks with deep fractures and abundant “bubbles” formed in the rock on its long journey from the cataclysmic eruptions that caused the Columbia Basalt Flow. A core of mineral driven precision blanketed in fireworks of sweet red fruits with no trivial decorative flavors or aromas.
148 cases produced.
- Dedicated vineyard team
- Organic with biodynamic components
- Cover crops used for both competitive and soil regeneration
- Double and single guyot with 6ft x 3-4ft spacing
- Hand harvest
- Hand sorting
- Wild yeast fermentation
- 5-6 days cold soak (54°F)
- Fermentation over 15-20 days
- 1st week 1-2 gentle pump-overs
- Vertical press up to 1 bar pressure
- 2 weeks of settling before barrel aging
- Normally therefore no racking-off
- Special selection of Seguin Moreau with Med no - head toast
- Aging regime: Approximately 20-35% New Oak, 15-25% 1 year old, 15-25% 2 year old, and 12-20% neutral
We verwachten onze allocatie van deze zeldzame wijn in september te onvangen. Vanaf dan zullen we de bestelde wijnen uitleveren.